The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 38109 times)

Honora

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2007, 09:28:09 am »
This comes a little late but big Kudos to Kyle Pandorn, for roleplaying the very best INT 5 I've ever seen...

Moooo!  Bad rock monster!

Carillon

« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2007, 03:22:26 am »
I'd like to commend the players of Ian Wrath and Cirol Saltyr for the excellent RP we shared around the campfire tonight. Both were charming, but Ian was particularly endearing when he absolutely fell in love with Arynne's newborn adopted daughter, Adria. Arynne has recently suspected Adria would have all the paladins falling for her one day ... she just thought it would take a bit longer!

Thanks, boys, it was great.

Honora

« Reply #182 on: August 22, 2007, 11:43:14 am »
Thanks to those who showed up at the Sunshine Party!  We heard the tale of Ozlo's tower and the clearing of the skies, with the occasional interruption from Cricket and folks wandering in and out (including one very snooty elven lady who demanded Khuren get her tea!).

Thanks to:  Katrien Hommel for storytelling, Jennara Creekskipper, Johnathan Wrainwright, Ferrit Pandorn, Ralinda Allison for dropping by, Jharl, Storold, Khuren for dripping deer blood on the floor ( :) ), and the lovely young woman who dropped by late and whose name escapes my aged brain except it began with an E...if someone remembers, please post it :).  I enjoyed her reactions to Cricket!

Dezza

« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2007, 09:22:16 am »
Kudos to Eandar with his Toranite Paladin Ian. Always good to see a well played paladin!

Shadowblade225

« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2007, 11:01:43 am »
Thanks to those who showed up for the Toranite Citadel ceremony.  Great RP by all including DM Eorendil :)

Kirbiana

« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2007, 09:19:54 am »
Thanks to Serissa, who caught the subtlest of hints when our characters met on the wharfs of Vehl and RP'd a short but perfect response. I always try to keep in mind the seedy atmosphere of that town. When my sweet but not-so-smart cleric let that color her impressions of a perfectly polite encounter with Sala Stonehill, Serissa picked up on it immediately. Thanks for allowing Mirrim to remain convinced that doom is lurking around every corner in Fort Vehl.

;)

Pseudonym

« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2007, 09:28:16 pm »
I had the best fun last night RPing with Sallaron, Muireann and Seth.

Muir gave Arkolio some DC: 35 dwarven ale and he proceeded to get falling down drunk in no time. I laughed and laughed the whole time, from the talking ox interupting Sall and Muir's deep and meaningful conversation, to Ark buttoning up his pants before he had actually totally finished weeing, from Muir helping him out in the trouser department after fishing out her heavy duty gloves, to Seth's beautifully RP'ed horror at it all and also a GM controlled terrier pup that came along and added some interaction to Ark's ale-fuelled dreaming ... licking his face (Mmmm, yeah baby, I like that).

Was the most fun I have had in weeks and not a single creature battled the whole time.

DMOE

« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2007, 02:29:03 am »
You forgot to mention how we all stood there and let the dog wee on Ark *huge grin*

It was loads of fun and I too spent the entire time laughing!

Thanks to all involved

LordCove

« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2007, 06:56:38 am »
We didn't "let" it wee on him....we just er....didnt stop it.

I liked the whole talking Ox from Pseud

" Mooo.....Sallllllll.......I loooooovee.....yooooouuuu"

hehe....bloody crackers ;)

Lareth

« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2007, 08:29:54 am »
Just wanted to say thank you to the folks last night Timulty, Wade, Jharl, Tyrian, Mylindra and everyone else for a very interesting conversation in the square covering the world from Pigeons...to the Weave.. to Do the Gods exist.  You all had me smiling for hours afterwards.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #190 on: September 14, 2007, 10:51:42 am »
Almost forgot about this thread, but I found it again, so now I can thank someone!:

LordCove:

He's an awesome Rper, especially as Sallaron, so I want to thank him for the two great RP sessions between him and Rhynn. I really got to Rp a different side of Rhynn than I'm used to and it felt great getting it out there..

And Sallaron's reactions are always so detailed and awesome!

Mooneyes

« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2007, 03:35:31 pm »
I want to give a big Shout of Thankyou's to Acacea, Rodlin, and Rowana!  You guys were so awesome for making Peanuts mini-quest so special.  I was so immersed in the RP that at times I had to walk away, blow my nose and wipe my eyes.  And to the griffon who gave Pea the ride..."I WUV YOU!!!" Rodlin, you are a natural scout...Pea has a good teacher!  She can't wait to see what other gear you have in that pack of your's.  BTW can pea keep the net? *winks*

LightlyFrosted

« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2007, 02:05:52 am »
Special thanks to AnnaLee, Acacea, Therise, and all the other characters who made tonight's Storytelling Night fun and special.  That's what I call good RP being its own reward.

DiegoBastet

« Reply #193 on: September 22, 2007, 08:22:30 pm »
Whew, kudos for the players of today's quest. It was mostly fun trying to speak as a cat, and the people just made me laugh.

And anyway, dying as a hero is good anyway...

iceyfire

« Reply #194 on: September 23, 2007, 02:31:29 pm »
Kudos to the dm, and players at sairalindes near execution & *Cough cough * Fair trial at hempstead today, it was rather entertaining to have her first real experience of nearly getting lynched by an entire city hehe :), also reavealing who her true friends are.

Especially Drea for her cracking me up, and shiff for excellent portrayal of a caring friend :P

Trace Nightwind

« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2007, 11:44:36 am »
Thank you to the dm who impromptu'd the ranger into the forest of Fog to RP with Bama!  That was fun!  I love stuff like that and that makes Layonara a fun and different place to play a character.  It makes it feel as if the world actually lives and breathes.   Thanks again!

Trace Nightwind

« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2007, 11:45:33 am »
Also Kudos go out to Lance and Randi.  Those two characters are hilarious together and both players are excellent at RP.  I have enjoyed both times Bama has run into them.  :-)

stolen

« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2007, 06:02:23 pm »
i concur with bama...lance and randi crack me up everytime i am with them

Black Raven

• View Profile
    « Reply #198 on: October 02, 2007, 06:58:46 pm »
    Randi is always great fun, especially when you hold her hostage by a fireball threat.

As for Lance....I've seen carpets with better pick up lines...

But they both keep making it fun to be with, they make me laugh, especially the attempt of Randi to convert my wizzy, that was too amusing.... Kudos for them both. *winks to Lance*

Also Kudos for sabrissa's dark elf archer character, shes been fun to be with, her character always so full of mystery and life, a real person with its own beliefs and actions, motives likes and dislikes. Bravo for the player for keeping her interesting and innovating. :)

Also last for the ranger in training, Ron. He's been a great asset to layo with his ranger novice, he's fun, annoying and so unique its great to hang out with him.

I encourage all to try and grab some me time with all those I mentioned above, gret job guys! *thumbs up to all* ;) and all the rest I forgot to mention, seeing as its 2 AM .

Lynn1020

« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2007, 01:21:04 am »
    Well after a rp session with Daralith I am afraid of going to bed tonight and having bad dreams that there is some evil man after me or has me in a corner and won't let me go.  Now if that isn't good rp I don't know what is. ;)

anything