The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 40866 times)

merlin34baseball

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #760 on: April 16, 2011, 05:19:59 pm »
Thank you all for the great goblin adventure today! So much fun, me and my son laughed the whole time at the goblin antics.

lonnarin

« Reply #761 on: April 16, 2011, 06:27:22 pm »
Quote from: merlin34baseball
Thank you all for the great goblin adventure today! So much fun, me and my son laughed the whole time at the goblin antics.

Aye! Any time the greenskins get together there's always a good time to be had!  Awesome RP to all who attended, and major thanks to the GM who tossed us the impromtu mission for the giant tribe alliance!

We're pleased to add more official members to the Goblin Warg Pack.  With Green and Aust in the mix, Nonac, Grovel, Mangle, Deacon and the Frakks now have more than enough active members to form an official guild... mwahahah!

Now to save up the 5 billion goldies...

Teo

« Reply #762 on: April 16, 2011, 07:20:30 pm »
Any time the greenskins get together there's always a good time to be had!

Hey... I guess now the Aust wound up in the group... don't forget that one, 'Pinky' elf.:)

The Unchosen one

« Reply #763 on: April 17, 2011, 04:15:22 pm »
Quote from: Teo
Hey... I guess now the Aust wound up in the group... don't forget that one, 'Pinky' elf.:)
Thanks for a great night with plenty of laughs and hair-raising moments .... "pinky"  now has an unnatural fear of Gorgons and Trees :)

The Unchosen one

« Reply #764 on: April 20, 2011, 10:07:07 am »
To a certain bunch of "grey elves" out there, thank you for a great night , with plenty of laughs... And a few scary moments . If Ulrich gets attacked by one more vine then he is going to have to save his true for a psychiatrist :)

Great characters, I could almost smell the sarcasm in the air *grin*

I hope someone got a screenshot of  Nym'roos ex-girlfriend.... Classic stuff :)

Thank goodness Ulrich hasn't run into any of those dark elves .....

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #765 on: April 20, 2011, 10:24:22 am »
Quote from: The Unchosen one
To a certain bunch of "grey elves" out there, thank you for a great night , with plenty of laughs... And a few scary moments . If Ulrich gets attacked by one more vine then he is going to have to save his true for a psychiatrist :)

Great characters, I could almost smell the sarcasm in the air *grin*

I hope someone got a screenshot of  Nym'roos ex-girlfriend.... Classic stuff :)

Thank goodness Ulrich hasn't run into any of those dark elves .....

Gel would be furious if he knew that the Gray Elf name had been sullied by dark ear betrayers ;)

geloooo

« Reply #766 on: April 20, 2011, 10:40:43 am »
You have no evidence, surfacer! Ulrich just had a big dose of Dark Elven interaction! :D Welcome to the team! Soon he'll learn the two other languages that Dark Elves speak, i.e. Sarcasm and Irony. ;)

Alatriel

« Reply #767 on: April 20, 2011, 11:04:13 am »
Quote from: gilshem ironstone
Gel would be furious if he knew that the Gray Elf name had been sullied by dark ear betrayers ;)

Such lies... such lies.  So typical of the Darthir to spin it their own way to make themselves not seem the villain.  The surfacers may be stupid enough to fall for their pretty words and misdirections, but we know the truth.

geloooo

« Reply #768 on: April 20, 2011, 11:08:40 am »
We ARE living examples of such a truth! Soon, the surface will know it all as the truth is seared onto their foreheads. The truth will grab them by the neck like shackles and chains! By then, all will be good. Order will finally come to such chaos! Glory to the highborn! (Yeah, I'm monologue-ing again. Spare me, Alatriel. :P)

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #769 on: April 20, 2011, 11:10:53 am »
Quote from: geloooo
We ARE living examples of such a truth! Soon, the surface will know it all as the truth is seared onto their foreheads. The truth will grab them by the neck like shackles and chains! By then, all will be good. Order will finally come to such chaos! Glory to the highborn! (Yeah, I'm monologue-ing again. Spare me, Alatriel. :P)

Its good, that way we always know who the villain is? Just don't start to pat white cats and tell us your evil plan standing beside a big red button with a "world domination sign" , and we'll be good.  

;)

RollinsCat

« Reply #770 on: April 25, 2011, 10:59:45 pm »
thanks to Masterjack and the excellent "Kettle of Strange Brew"...was a great series and here's to many more!

cbnicholson

« Reply #771 on: May 02, 2011, 09:57:15 pm »
Kudos to Alazira, SehKy, Keela, Damon, and Andrew for an overwhelming Illsarian influence on an overwhelmed Rofireinite.  Was much fun, if a tad confusing at times.  Monkey in a pinch indeed! :)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

« Reply #772 on: May 02, 2011, 10:00:28 pm »
Conversation-Ball!  come on Keela, keep up now...

Mooneyes

« Reply #773 on: May 03, 2011, 12:44:30 am »
**ball hits her in the face** What ball? :P

Mooneyes

« Reply #774 on: May 03, 2011, 12:49:17 am »
Quote from: cbnicholson
Kudos to Alazira, SehKy, Keela, Damon, and Andrew for an overwhelming Illsarian influence on an overwhelmed Rofireinite.  Was much fun, if a tad confusing at times.  Monkey in a pinch indeed! :)

It was wasn't it? Monkey? Where? **snickers** Lots of fun....Daniel? Keela wants to challenge you to a tumbling contest....Come on old boy....:)

Alazira

« Reply #775 on: May 03, 2011, 06:33:33 am »
You just don't know how to handle conversation ball.. Andrew and Damon were doing fine.  *grins* We should teach this game to more people.

cbnicholson

« Reply #776 on: May 03, 2011, 09:11:03 am »
Keela wants to challenge you to a tumbling contest....Come on old boy....

You're on! But the old boy is mostly unarmed when it comes to tumbling, so it won't be much of a contest. How about a lie down and sleep contest instead? ;)

You just don't know how to handle conversation ball.. Andrew and Damon were doing fine. *grins* We should teach this game to more people.

Aye, it was all those high pitched elvish voices nattering on about silly stuff. He couldn't keep up!
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Mooneyes

« Reply #777 on: May 03, 2011, 09:34:06 am »
Quote from: Alazira
You just don't know how to handle conversation ball.. Andrew and Damon were doing fine.  *grins* We should teach this game to more people.[/QUOTE

Hmmm...hmmmm,, I'm gonna bring my own ball...it's called Dodge Ball :P

Mooneyes

« Reply #778 on: May 03, 2011, 09:38:48 am »
Quote from: cbnicholson
You're on! But the old boy is mostly unarmed when it comes to tumbling, so it won't be much of a contest. How about a lie down and sleep contest instead? ;)

Aye, it was all those high pitched elvish voices nattering on about silly stuff. He couldn't keep up!

**grins** That's okay Daniel...just bring something more comfortable than that tin skin you wear and you just might be a competitor. Sleep? That's for humans dear.:p

RollinsCat

« Reply #779 on: May 03, 2011, 11:54:49 pm »
Thanks to Elly, Tyra, Daniel, and Melanna for a non-stop night of rp - from plans to fugitives to captivity and healing...a great night.

edit: And Gel!

anything