The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wanted for Questioning  (Read 178 times)

Gulnyr

Wanted for Questioning
« on: October 20, 2007, 02:11:45 pm »
Citizens and Travelers in Port Hempstead

Be Vigilant

A Mage calling herself Saida is Wanted for Questioning for her involvement in the Misuse of Magic for the Purpose of Manipulating Persons, including the Guard.

If you have Information on the Location of the Mage, or observe anyone Engaged in the Use of Magic upon the Guard in Port Hempstead, please contact one of the following as Soon as Possible:

Caighd Brendimeere
Mylindra Doesscha
Storold Doesscha
Lareth Vathach
Jennara Creekskipper

For the Safety of the City and her Citizens,

Knight of the Wyrm Section Commander Jennara Creekskipper
Heart of the Dragon

Hellblazer

Re: Wanted for Questioning
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 02:37:44 pm »
*writes a note and pins it under the poster.*

If yo usee this then good if not, to bad.

She was at the stormcress road less than a week ago and manage to seduce Marcus with her charms and probably spells to. As I was coming to reach him, she casted something on me and I could not move any more. I manage to break free and follow the tracks Marcus left and found them not so far away. Talks were made and I had to knock Marcus senses back into him. She left shortly after that and disappeared.

*the message is left anonymous*

Black Cat

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 02:43:44 pm »
*an old lady is seen asking around for were to find those mentioned. Someone points her to the Raven's shop, saying she could find Storold there. She walks there and leaves a note for him*
 That lady... I saw her just outside Hempstead today... with three 'enslaved' men or so it looks... then she try to ensnare one called Bear I think... but she did not succeed for another girl step up to defend him.

Signed: Oma

LynnJuniper

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 03:24:09 pm »
Rhynn reads the preliminary notes, teeth cringed and fists balled in rage She storms out of the area in a fit of rage grumbling loudly about enchantresses and enchantment

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 03:40:16 pm »
*somebody vandalizes some of the posts*

If the godslaves claim sovereignty over all uses of magic, then I and the people of Mistone charge them and their prescious Lucinda with granting spells to the enemies Corath, Caduz, Vierdraira, Grand, Grannoch, Branderback, Sulterio, the Black Wizards, Milara and all other magic casting enemies of the people of Mistone.  If Lucinda will not stand charged, then perhaps her highest ranking Paladin will suffice for the chopping block.  By admission of their own creed, the Lucindites claim to control and protect the weave from misuse.  If the weave was misused, then THEY should be held accountable.  Lucinda at any time could have denied these enchantments, so she is named accomplice in the crimes!

-The People of Mistone

LynnJuniper

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 04:08:04 pm »
Rhynn steps back to see the updates on this post, scowls at the "highest ranking paladin" part, but otherwise her grin just keeps getting wider and wider, she looks around for anyone who can tell her who made this post, while adorning it with an illusiary silver and blue trim so it stands out

Gulnyr

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 04:30:57 pm »
*Jennara replaces any of the defaced notices she sees, and rolls her eyes at the notion that the supplier of goods should be responsible for their misuse, and the obvious denial of personal responsibility such a claim implies*

Drizzlin

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 09:43:13 pm »
*A dark robe figure seems to appear from the shadows of the streets and walks up to the posting. From under his robes it is all he can do to contain from laughing as he smirks, savioring the moment, ever amused. Turning he walks away not giving the notice another thought.*

Hellblazer

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 07:43:59 am »
*A note is placed under all of them*

Go to the Rofirein temple in Velh. She has been brought there by the daughter of Captain Barion Firesteed of the Wyrm, Abigail Firesteed.

*the note is left unsigned*

osxmallard

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 12:53:19 pm »
Saida is currently imprisoned in the Fort Vehl jailhouse awaiting questioning by the oppressive Roferites.

// You can set up a time with me to question her... pm or here is fine.

osxmallard

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 07:07:49 pm »
Saida is no longer held in the jail of Fort Vehl.  Two guards professing their undying love and devotion to her are being held for aiding in the escape.

Dezza

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 07:37:09 pm »
Quote from: osxmallard
Saida is currently imprisoned in the Fort Vehl jailhouse awaiting questioning by the oppressive Roferites.

// "oppressive Rofireinites"  I assume you mean this to be subjective :)

osxmallard

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 08:09:36 pm »
// of course!  =)

Pseudonym

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 08:35:24 pm »
Quote from: osxmallard
... by the oppressive Roferites.

// That's a tautology!