The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Note to those who attended Hurix Salvation  (Read 504 times)

Eorendil

Note to those who attended Hurix Salvation
« on: July 11, 2009, 06:13:16 pm »
Please RP here any followup actions or your intent or direction now that this is done.

Word can be sent to those far away and those capable of faster means of travel and communication may do so.

cbnicholson

Re: Note to those who attended Hurix Salvation
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 12:35:03 pm »
Benjamin stays at Fort Hurix for several days, helping to rebuild and sending word to his guild brothers and sisters to send what aid they can.  After the gates are repaired, he makes several scouting missions into the surrounding woods and plains to assess the enemy army and its condition.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 08:09:17 pm »
*Chakar stays in Hurix for a few days as well, helping in the healing of troops and the peasants that have survived.*
*He also spends good amounts of time in the fort's kitchens, preparing most delicious meals for the good men and women of Hurix, with whatever he can get his hands onto there*

Link092

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 01:11:12 pm »
*on the Trip to Hurix, Idoran split from the group to search through the carnage, for living, wounded, and mayhaps, his father. He would be sure to scour the surrounding area for survivors, and bring as many to safety as possible.*

// Have a bunch of bandages I can pass to a DM if they wish to take some off for this action...

//sorry for missing the quest. :( also, whop ever gave Ido those Heals to toss at folk in combat, PM me so I can give them back you you.

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 05:44:45 pm »
*Galathea tends to wounded before marking where the gates once stood with a small shrine to Beryl and decorating the new wall in Her honour*

*She then offers to tend those in need of longterm care at Krandor Hospital giving instructions and letters of introduction to Captain of the Fort*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 02:28:58 pm »
Shiff spends a few days tending to the wounded and helping rebuild, but also spends some time offering to train any soldiers that survived the battle for future battles.  He also takes time to join the night watches and give out food to citizenry.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31:59 am »
Aarcus arrived late with the company of Toran, but he mostly follows the orders of his commanding officer, though he does look for Champion Daniella Stormhaven.  When he has leave, he spends time with the soldiers looking for a chance to train with those who survived the battles, and other times speaks of Toran's blessing upon the Fort's leader that led them to victory

Eorendil

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:58 am »
//I'd like to see how many from the Hurix group might be available for a short gathering this Friday.  Details to follow.

Pibemanden

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 01:53:51 am »
//Depends on the time friday, but I somehow doubt that it will be during the time that I can't make

akata

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 05:17:59 am »
//my house is getting invaded by familie all weekend, so I'm out

EventHorizon

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 06:49:37 am »
// no can do, rl plans already keeping me booked up that day

Eorendil

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 08:22:08 am »
Well, then, a week from Saturday it will have to be.

Eorendil

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 09:22:29 am »

ycleption

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 03:33:22 pm »
A blue clad figure is seen wandering around Hurix. She has a shiny medal used to clasp her cloak, and a large green scaled shield strung across her back - Although she doesn't directly mention them, she clearly bears them with pride and gratitude. She spends most of her time among the soldiers, buying them ale in the taverns, swapping war stories, gambling for small coins, and using healing magic on any stubborn wounds, if possible. She stays a few days, perhaps a week, until Mist's winds blow her elsewhere.