The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Feldspar  (Read 57 times)

Hruby

Feldspar
« on: May 02, 2006, 05:04:55 am »
*You seeparchment around Hlint with a gummy substance all over them, looking closer between the smudges you see the following*
 [SIZE=13]Oi be needin Feldspar minerals fer me craftin of rings and potions.  Oi kin be tradin me services, items or gold.  Oi also be interested in headin to the bottom of Haven moine were there be Feldspar.   Ye kin keep all the rest from der moine, oi just be needin da Feldspar.  Kurgin Stormbrow, Hammer of DORAND[/SIZE]
*If you see Kurgin you may noticepieces of parchment stuck to various parts of his body, if you help remove them he will give you a token of his gratitude*

LordCove

Re: Feldspar
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 04:18:58 am »
*a furthur piece of parchment has been stuck to the gummy substance*

I am also in need of delving into the Haven mines for the head of the Ogre Chief. I would gladly accompany you and assist in your mining.
Sallaron Tempest

stragen

RE: Feldspar
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 05:59:28 am »
Dear Kurgin,

I can assist you with Feldspar.  Though I use the mineral for rings and enchantments I have a surplus that I am willing to sell.  Alternatively I can provide you with completed rings and enchantments.

In Aeridin's Light.

Jin Lun Lee

Chazzler

RE: Feldspar
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 04:13:46 am »
I would be delighted to accompany you to Haven and below, if I get a chance of mining some amethysts.

--Godim Harjumaa

anything