The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Krandor Hospital Donations  (Read 625 times)

Xiaobeibi

Krandor Hospital Donations
« on: July 01, 2009, 05:30:51 pm »
[SIZE=18]Krandor Hospital Donations [/SIZE]
The sale works on a "fair offer" basis. Make a fair offer and the item is yours. No bidding, but we do reserve the right to refuse an offer. No silent offers.

[SIZE=16]Belts and other items of fashion[/SIZE]
Black Hound Belt: 2
Exceptional Belt of Cunning: 1
Hamaji's Fan: 1 //also a weapon
Parasol of Shock Redirection: 1
Assassin's Parasol: 2 //also a weapon
Cloak of Az'atta: 1
Cloak of the Watchers: 1

[SIZE=16]Weapons:[/SIZE]
One of Many: 1
Lesser Flight of Fancy (bow): 1
Adamantium Mercurial Longsword: 1
Last Defense: 1  //two handed sword

[SIZE=16]Armour:[/SIZE]
Dragonskin Buckler: 2
Malar Leather Armor:1
Platinum Full Plate: 1

[SIZE=16]Various magical items:[/SIZE]
Dusty Rose Leser Ioun Stone:1  //+1 ac[/COLOR]

For questions and more contact Galathea Arnaduillae, 146 Krandor

Hellblazer

Re: Krandor Hospital Donations
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 05:32:18 pm »
I will take the orcish helmet and the pale blue lesser ion stone for fifty thousands please.

Lord Dark

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 05:33:25 pm »
50,000 for blue ioun stone

-Tod

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 05:59:25 pm »
Sorry Tod

Fehriels offer came in first and will be accepted. Should I come across a pale blue ioun stone I shall contact you.

/Galathea

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 06:17:13 pm »
How does 10,000 for a Dragonskin Buckler and the Platinum Armor sound?
~Tyra

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 01:16:46 pm »
Quote from: ShiffDrgnhrt
How does 10,000 for a Dragonskin Buckler and the Platinum Armor sound?
~Tyra

It sounds very much like the opening bid in a bazaar haggle. However, this is not hagling. Make a decent offer and it is yours.

/Gala

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 02:52:07 pm »
How about 10,000 for just the armor then...
~Tyra

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 05:31:11 pm »
Quote from: ShiffDrgnhrt
How about 10,000 for just the armor then...
~Tyra

Yours!

/Gala

lonnarin

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 09:34:58 pm »
I would like to donate something rather immaterial to this cause.  My free time.  I am currently studying the medical sciences in anatomy, poultices, first aid, amputation, organ extraction, infectious diseases and toxins in order to to further benefit mankind.  As such, I was wondering if there would be any opportunity for internship in dealing with the injured and dying.  I wish to shadow the good people here on the job and study under them in their life-saving efforts so that I may do the same for my allies.  I have had several years experience as a field medic and was fairly instrumental many a time in keeping our team members sewn together and frequently applied healing salve during frantic combat situations.  I have a steady hand with knowledge in all sorts of  humanoid physiology spanning from simple human, elf, dwarf, gnome and halfling first aid, as well as giantkin, goblinoids and even the occasional brownie mage and animal-shifted druid.  i also have linguistic skills in elven and dwarven and am very adept at social skills, dealing with those that are delirious and panic stricken on a regular basis.  I ever yearn to expand my studies of the medical trade, and would most enjoy a part-time position in your triage facility.  Please let me know if it would be acceptable to the staff for me to make myself available for hands-on training.  I feel that I have a knack for surgery, and no amount of blood or disfigurement has yet to turn my stomach.

-Fenthon Quill

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 05:15:48 am »
Quote from: lonnarin
I would like to donate something rather immaterial to this cause.  My free time.  I am currently studying the medical sciences in anatomy, poultices, first aid, amputation, organ extraction, infectious diseases and toxins in order to to further benefit mankind.  As such, I was wondering if there would be any opportunity for internship in dealing with the injured and dying.  I wish to shadow the good people here on the job and study under them in their life-saving efforts so that I may do the same for my allies.  I have had several years experience as a field medic and was fairly instrumental many a time in keeping our team members sewn together and frequently applied healing salve during frantic combat situations.  I have a steady hand with knowledge in all sorts of  humanoid physiology spanning from simple human, elf, dwarf, gnome and halfling first aid, as well as giantkin, goblinoids and even the occasional brownie mage and animal-shifted druid.  i also have linguistic skills in elven and dwarven and am very adept at social skills, dealing with those that are delirious and panic stricken on a regular basis.  I ever yearn to expand my studies of the medical trade, and would most enjoy a part-time position in your triage facility.  Please let me know if it would be acceptable to the staff for me to make myself available for hands-on training.  I feel that I have a knack for surgery, and no amount of blood or disfigurement has yet to turn my stomach.

-Fenthon Quill

Thank you

We shall be in contact shortly
Galathea

Zoogmunch

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 03:04:10 pm »
Miss Galathea,

as one well versed in the healing arts i would be happy to give my time, when temple duties at Vehl do not need my attention, to aid your efforts in staffing the hospital at Krandor. I have taken to patrolling the crypt there of late, when passing, having tried to deal with the infestations of undead at Vehl with some success.

please advise if my services are welcome.

Isherwood Smithson
Cleric of Rofirein

Kenderfriend

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 06:33:39 am »
Hi Gala!

If its still there for offers I'd really like that exceptional belt of cunning... plus if it helps your hospital then all the better :)

I ain't a merchant but how does 5000 sound?

-Kepp

jrizz

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 02:42:40 pm »
Galathea,

As you know I am also a long time resident of Krandor. Along with Ferrit and Kyle I was there during one of the biggest storms. I saw first hand the devastation and misery it brought. I opened my home to those in need of shelter at the time. Now I would like to help your cause. I have a chest full of various items that I would like to make part of your fund raiser. Please let me know how you would like to handle this.

Wren Thendor

lonnarin

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 03:37:13 pm »
*a soggy, smelly, sticky, fly-encrusted burlap sack filled with the assorted decapitated heads of  Deep Dwarfs, dark elves, mind flayers and umberhulks is left on the front porch of the hospital with a small, bloodied note attached*

"Dissect these suckers fer science!" -Kurn

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 01:46:58 pm »
*Galathea reads the notes, puts up a small poster, picks up the smelly bag on a long stick and goes away grinning*

Donations

Donations of food, clean clothes & blankets, items of value and medicin gratefully accepted.

/Galathea Arnaduillae
Krandor Hospital

Chazzler

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 01:49:32 pm »
Oi!
How does 35 grand sound for that Cloak of the Watchers and Pale Blue Ioun Stone?

Zoogmunch

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 01:54:24 pm »
Lovey, I left yer about 6 pounds of rashers when i called in last week. please excuse the smell.

I wrapped em and put em in your chest.

Miss grendola pigstrotter.

Written for her by the tavern owner in Krandor.

please excuse the gravy stain and dripping on the note.

anything