The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: things to sell  (Read 192 times)

Kaail

things to sell
« on: September 23, 2009, 03:07:13 am »
Haail, I be Kaail. If ye be needing fish or rat skins come to me, sugar or salt come to me, and planty things come to me. I will be selling these sorts of things at the crimson eagle memorial in Port Hempstead.

//basicly I got a load of cnr and things and the pawn shops are out of money...they are ALWAYS out of money...WHY!?

LordCove

Re: things to sell
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 03:12:14 am »
Moved to Appropriate Forum.

* The pawn shop attendant grins at Kaail*

They am I always out of money? Because I get fifty adventurers like you every day selling me everything from fish to rat skins.

* she smiles sweetly and promises to have more True in her coffers soon*

davidhoff

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 08:54:27 am »
//Kaail, the pawns are out of money usually because higer level characters are selling high dollar items to the pawn and it drains their resourses.  The pawn shops get new money each time the server resets (you'll know it reset if when you log-on you start out in the "eye of the storm" or some wierd place).  It's best to locate as many pawn shops as you can so you have other options to go to.  Also, a good idea to get in the habit of selling things as soon as you get a chance at the local pawn instead of collecting a bunch of stuff and end up with no where to sell it.

Hope this helps a bit,

Davidhoff

Serissa

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 09:18:12 am »
Kaail,

See me or another member of the Angels Guild to learn what resources we'll take in exchange for gear you need.

Ferrit Pandorn

cbnicholson

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 09:24:27 am »
//try Hlint or Leringard pawnshops, they usually have coin. ;)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Hellblazer

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 12:18:27 pm »
// there is a few back-road pawnshop that offers in between the price range of hlint and hempstead. It's not as good as hemp, but then again, it tends to not be used as much by those who drains it selling their drops and none drops.

twidget658

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 11:12:00 pm »
Quote from: davidhoff
//Kaail, the pawns are out of money usually because higer level characters are selling high dollar items to the pawn and it drains their resourses. The pawn shops get new money each time the server resets (you'll know it reset if when you log-on you start out in the "eye of the storm" or some wierd place). It's best to locate as many pawn shops as you can so you have other options to go to. Also, a good idea to get in the habit of selling things as soon as you get a chance at the local pawn instead of collecting a bunch of stuff and end up with no where to sell it.

Hope this helps a bit,

Davidhoff

//Actually, since I have been there watching as a GM what items are sold and who sells them, it is not always the higher level PCs (yes there are a few) and it is hardly high level items (the pawn shop has a maximum buy price so no matter if it is a level 200 item or a level 10 item, the max buy price will not be exceeded). This has been discussed before. It is mostly gems and crafted goods that people make to sell to the pawn shops. The crafted items are made you boost their crafting levels and then held on to until a reset.

anything