The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A note to all followers of Aeridin  (Read 309 times)

Weeblie

A note to all followers of Aeridin
« on: June 05, 2006, 08:16:18 am »
*a neatly written note on the wall draws your attention*

Talan would like to ask all followers of Aeridin for a meeting at his home in the Sielwood forest to just talk a little. It will probably be sometime next month ((probably next real-life weekend, GMT evening)). Please post a note if you are interested and we'll try to find a suitable time!

*signed*

Alleina and Talan

*beside Talan's name is a carefully drawn sun with a lightning bolt crossing in front of it*

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
Re: A note to all followers of Aeridin
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 09:31:50 am »
Rawkwin would live to be there.  Saturday is better for me if it makes a difference.

egoober

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 09:47:22 am »
I shall be only too happy to attend

Elladan

//next weekend GMT 7:30 onwards is ideal, but most evenings are possible

Thunder Pants

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 11:49:55 am »
Syclya will attempt to be there, but i need to know a time before i know if i can make it

Weeblie

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 03:35:34 pm »
Satari, Junar 14, 1401, around 11:00 would be nice.

And I think meeting by the Tree/the benches in Hlint would be great too!

*signed*
Alleina

// 20:00 (8 PM) GMT - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=10&month=6&year=2006&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=239&sort=1

Rhizome

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
RE: A note to all followers of Aeridin
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 04:12:13 pm »
I would like to attend the meeting, depending on when it is held. The Life Giver would be blessed to feel many of us brought together by his binding light.
  Rhizome
  //I'm not clear on the date and time you posted. If you are intending this Saturday the 10th of June at 8pm gmt and noon pst, I'll be unable to attend. A weekday I could do that time I think. PST evenings otherwise. If neither of those options work perhaps we can arrange your conversation to carry over onto the forums for additional participation from out-of-zone folks. Just a suggestion. :)

stragen

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 05:07:41 pm »
// I will be unable to attend as that is 5:30 am Sunday morning! Ouch!
// Expect Jin in spirit

jadewillow

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 06:24:35 pm »
Amon Blackfish would love to speak with like minded heroes. I will do my best to make it.

Amon

Rowana

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 07:14:15 pm »
*reading the note before she turns in, Mala smiles at the thought of meeting so many fellow Aeridinites. In careful script of common she writes*
  I am very new to Hlint, but I would dearly love to attend this evening with fellow worshipers. I plan to attend. Thank you to 'Alleina and Talan.'
  *signed in Elvish lettering*
  ~Malammanyeel

Weeblie

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 01:22:44 am »
Rhizome - 6/6/2006  1:12 AM    I would like to attend the meeting, depending on when it is held.  The Life Giver would be blessed to feel many of us brought together by his binding light.
  Rhizome
  //I'm not clear on the date and time you posted.  If you are intending this Saturday the 10th of June at 8pm gmt and noon pst, I'll be unable to attend.  A weekday I could do that time I think.  PST evenings otherwise.  If neither of those options work perhaps we can arrange your conversation to carry over onto the forums for additional participation from out-of-zone folks.  Just a suggestion. :)
 /*  Hm... I was indeed thinking of that time at that day (1 PM PDT though).  Weekends would probably be best as there are people from nearly all timezones and most works in the weekdays. Tricky, tricky... :)  We could adjust the time so it would be one hour later, if you want.  Otherwise, to continue the discussion on the forums afterwards would be best, I think.  */

DanMacNWN

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2006, 04:19:08 pm »
Dear Talon and Alleina,

I am interested in attending this meeting and would enjoy the chance to talk with other followers about the circle of life. Where in the Seilwood is the home and what time?

Cullyn Alistair.

//I can join in at any time this weekend (Tomorrow, Saturday, or the earlier part of Sunday). I always get confused with all the time zone aspects. I am in Denver Colorado which is Mountain Standard Time in the US. If i'm reading your link correctly, then the time will be 2pm on Saturday, June 10th, 2006//

Weeblie

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 09:49:31 am »
DanMacNWN - 6/9/2006  1:19 AM

Dear Talon and Alleina,

I am interested in attending this meeting and would enjoy the chance to talk with other followers about the circle of life. Where in the Seilwood is the home and what time?

Cullyn Alistair.

//I can join in at any time this weekend (Tomorrow, Saturday, or the earlier part of Sunday). I always get confused with all the time zone aspects. I am in Denver Colorado which is Mountain Standard Time in the US. If i'm reading your link correctly, then the time will be 2pm on Saturday, June 10th, 2006//

Just wait in Hlint, where the benches are!

Signed,
Alleina

// Erh... I'm not so very good at time zones either, heh! Anyway, the link should be accurate.

deagle

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2006, 06:18:48 pm »
*passing through the Inn, stops and notices the flyer. Scribbles a quick note and continues on his way*

I will be there is support of the light.

Rivan