The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Slaughter in the Deep  (Read 173 times)

Chongo

Slaughter in the Deep
« on: May 14, 2007, 04:04:09 pm »
To the folks that had the joy of being slaughtered alongside me (and no Jacc, I'm not still talking about your evil little dc 37 quivering palm monk spawn heh >:/ )....

Sorry we all died and were trapped by recurring deaths, respawns, and more and more deaths.  There was no way out of that one I'm afraid... stuck in a corner with respawning driders, paragons and not enough magic is what it is..

That said!  I have loot!  So let's plan to meet up so I don't scurry off with that one prize in particular.

:)

Interia_Discordius

Re: Slaughter in the Deep
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 04:06:38 pm »
Heh, I have loot also... Lost most of the gold unfortunately, and the only real thing of note being an adamantium waraxe.

Still, it was a fun experience despite the deaths and tokens lost from some others, and I just have to say thanks for that. Not many people are willing to do something on what could be considered a whim (at least on my part, as I didn't see any planning), and I say kudos for that.

I want that one prize in particular ;)

hawklen

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 04:13:25 pm »
Sorry! My end kept having hiccups and sometimes couldnt get to heal someone! I gapped out a few times too. One more cleric would of helped.

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 04:16:21 pm »
Quote from: Interia_Discordius
Heh, I have loot also... Lost most of the gold unfortunately, and the only real thing of note being an adamantium waraxe.

If that is by any chance of dwarven make, find Farros to have it converted into coin. ;)

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 04:17:51 pm »
Adamantium Dwarven Waraxe.

Warrior_Erik

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 04:19:16 pm »
I'll meet up to get the loot.

Black Cat

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 04:22:43 pm »
I'll be interested in Ket's prize *grins* now that the *grumbles* monster eat my noice axe. Lucky for me I kept my old addy one at home, though my altar is know lacking something *grins*

And it was 'fun', at least for me. Even when everyone died and it was just me and Beasty left... and no hope of getting out, so Grohin just did the only thing left.... FER VORAX ! *the dwarf charges the squids*

P.S: can you post an event on the calender. Any day GMT evening for me is fine (same as today when we started), It's late for me and I'm heading to bed.

Pen N Popper

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 04:36:05 pm »
I want a story for The Dragon's Whisper!  I also want to come along on a future one in like three levels... so next year, most likely.

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 04:51:36 pm »
Can't say there was a huge amount of any significant roleplaying because of the fact if you stopped too long you were asking for death, but I'll try to get you the story, PnP.

ColtCommando

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 04:56:16 pm »
From the looks of it I got out of there just in time...

Though it was kind of interesting when I came back...

RUN....

Ohh NO! Slowed....

...WALK!

.........RUSSSSSSTY!!!

*Hides in a big group of drow*

Comeon!  Kill-me-Kill-me-Kill-me-Kill-me

*wipes his forehead in the death void*

"Thank gods for the nimble swords of Drow, so that every adventurer may have the pleasure of keeping their precious items in death"

Yes but more seriously....

Get youre lucky dice out....

And someone post up a time...

Black Cat

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 04:56:22 pm »
And if you want the very end of it... you have it right here in my previous post. *grins*

LynnJuniper

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 05:06:18 pm »
If Rhynn sees a story of her dying to Illithid Psonics in any publication she'll make sure they never publish anything ever again :)

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 05:11:16 pm »
Let's see...5,006 gold. Just saying it here for the note so I don't forget and use it or something bad otherwise.

hawklen

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 05:54:24 pm »
*walks up to bee and whispers about rhynns death*

Filatus

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 06:02:25 pm »
It was a fun trip, only cost me 21,000 coins, a staff of elements and a soulstrand, heheh.

If there's anything interesting among the loot, Daeron might show up to cut his losses.

hawklen

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 06:10:07 pm »
Quote from: Filatus
It was a fun trip, only cost me 21,000 coins, a staff of elements and a soulstrand, heheh.

If there's anything interesting among the loot, Daeron might show up to cut his losses.

You were right, it was a fun trip. And stop whacking rust monsters!

LynnJuniper

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 06:17:32 pm »
Even though I lost a soul strand and over 100k XP, it was worth it just to see Squishy kill a primal water elemental

aragwen

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 05:32:30 pm »
Quote from: Chongo
To the folks that had the joy of being slaughtered alongside me (and no Jacc, I'm not still talking about your evil little dc 37 quivering palm monk spawn heh :mad: )

Stop complaining you ninny, not my fault Ketil is so weak, that he gets smacked by a skinny drow :D

But seriously sorry to hear about the party wipe, seems you guys were better off while I was around. But it looked so much fun that I could not hang around no longer and decided to join my own war party to the crypt in the demon mountains (*winks to Pyro* nice trap).

Oh and thanks for the laughs, quite enjoyed the dwarves running when the rusty appeared, no wonder poor Daeron was left to face it :D

Oh and Rhynn that squissy killing the primal while the dwarves was swinging at air was classic!

Chongo

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 05:46:31 pm »
Quote from: aragwen

Oh and thanks for the laughs, quite enjoyed the dwarves running when the rusty appeared, no wonder poor Daeron was left to face it :D

Oh and Rhynn that squissy killing the primal while the dwarves was swinging at air was classic!

Hey!  I was running the ridgeline to shoot the rusty down from a safe position!  And then of course 'warrior Daeron' charges!:D

hawklen

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 05:50:14 pm »
*mumbles about having to keep healing Daeron*

:D