The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: This is myt lasty post on Litany of Fury.  (Read 179 times)

lunchboxkilla

This is myt lasty post on Litany of Fury.
« on: December 01, 2006, 07:23:10 am »
Today I just got a brand new pc.  And the fury is being retired to clan server duity ( which I think is the most human way of ending her run) after long works it seems the fan was not on right and was fixed..

onto better news.

At Lego (my new job) they had a 100,000 give away and I was the lucky guy to win 20,000

After I got a new doge magnum (used 2005) I sank roughly 4,000 into a new computer... Yes I am THAT INSANE....

Any ways. Azuse double duel core Mobo (it totals out to like.... four processers cranking 2.8 GHZ each), ATI cross fire XT1900 pro 512 ram cards (both cards work as one doubling the Video outout) and 8 gigs of ram. one terabite of memory (two Sata 500 gig HDs :3 ). All water cooled in a FREAKing huge tower.

I went insane
I got my X-mas shopping LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONg time ago done :P (Sept)

lunchboxkilla

Re: This is myt lasty post on Litany of Fury.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 07:24:36 am »
Oh yeah, her name is... Eye of the Machine god

lonnarin

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 09:49:38 pm »
All Hail the Alpha Motherboard!  The Eye shall burn in the fire of its making.  Tremble and quake, ye pocket calculators of the 20th century!

congrats!

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 10:03:24 pm »
Ah yeah, did you go AGP or PCIexpress for the graphics slot?  I'm trying to hang onto my old AGP X700, but worried that if I get a new board with AGP, I'll be shooting myself in the foot once the PC revolution comes.  You do know of course that since this money came to you by fate of probability, that it was indeed a boon from the Digital Overlords themselves, right?  As you prayed over Litany of Fury, they heard the despair of your plight and bestowed their righteous giftations.

As such, you owe them something in return.  Take your microwave to the theatre and let it watch Eregon.  Remember to do call her beautiful and nibble on her power cord a little.  And no hanky panky!  not until you hear the ding... then she's ready.

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 10:11:30 pm »
PCI express is the norm now

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 10:14:30 pm »
*shatters his old video cards and screams up into the sky, as Shatner during Wrath*

NVIDIA!!!!!

Hellblazer

RE: This is myt lasty post on Litany of Fury.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 10:26:42 pm »
Nah ati crossfire, for only one reason, it works with opengl as nvidia sli you need drivers to run your games!!!

jrizz

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 12:40:00 am »
damn dude nice machine. I am green with envy

Chazzler

RE: This is myt lasty post on Litany of Fury.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 12:34:59 am »
Whoa, quite the good luck, and congratulations! :)

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 04:37:13 am »
Please don't be envious. I use this to make maps for half-life 2, A few zombie mod maps and the sort

Trying to join a project team and I'm trying to rebuild Hlint in source just to have some odd fun in

anything