The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Who is the oldest player of Layo  (Read 1198 times)

orth

Re: Who is the oldest player of Layo
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006, 10:22:50 am »
Some old names from Early October, 2003 - think I was a week after Ed (edit: September 26, 2003)

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=115&photoid=1282

Blackguy

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2006, 10:31:34 am »
Omg eric cambrian, he was one of the first I remember to play a "evil/devious" character in a world of good heroes. He had a hard time here. I think he quit due to, to many people shunning him out.

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2006, 11:36:28 am »
all those links direct us to the main page of the server.

Blackguy

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2006, 01:31:49 pm »
Force_of_Will_ - 5/1/2006  8:36 PM  all those links direct us to the main page of the server.
 Strange, what im doing wrong?

D Blaze

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2006, 01:36:57 pm »

D Blaze

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2006, 01:42:27 pm »
It looks like in the source code that you didn't tag where the links went to.

You set them as the link, but forgot to also add them as the destination.

crazedgoblin

RE: Who is the oldest player of Layo
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2006, 02:11:47 pm »
someones consorting with deurgar mages :D

Blackguy

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2006, 02:56:34 pm »
D Blaze - 5/1/2006  10:42 PM  It looks like in the source code that you didn't tag where the links went to.  You set them as the link, but forgot to also add them as the destination.
 Im no shark with that, but I fixed it now, thanks for the advice D.

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2006, 03:07:24 pm »
lol ,Nice screenie of you Perm'ing

PoD

• View Profile
    « Reply #50 on: October 02, 2008, 11:23:39 am »
    Well, I have to say fascinating that dear dear Quintayne still visits here every now and then, although not sure how old this post is.

But have to say Leanthar old boy, the place is looking pretty nice since the times I remember it :). I do apologise for not keeping in touch, but at the time a lot was going on and times / committments were quite tricky.

In case anyone still wonders, I actually stopped playing around my 4th year in uni, which was one work / project etc.. was just taking over a little too much and I was about to start a job. The only reason I never returned was due to a little game called World of Warcraft which I am afraid now has me hooked.

And yeah you guessed it, I am an undead warlock. Quintayne ..aka Scott Taylor is actually a human priest or paladin I think, typical eh? @:) That is actually the last I heard from him a few years ago, totally lost touch I am afraid.

If he still pops in, I would sincerely appreciate if someone could put me in touch.

I am intensely curious though, how is the world these days? Shifter still around? Someone taking care of my tower?? They better be!

Anyway, just a little hello from an old old old friend...

Yours faithfully
    Nathaniel Birch
    aka The Prince of Darkness aka PoD
    aka Graham Baker

LynnJuniper

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 12:12:13 pm »
    PoD Dude! I've heard a LOT about you =P
    The oldest non DM character still around with any regularity probably is Eight Bit. I dunno for sure though.

PoD

• View Profile
      « Reply #52 on: October 02, 2008, 12:34:54 pm »
      Ah, nice to see my reputation is still preceeding me :) Hopefully all bad things I hope...although someone said they thought I got banned for abuse! Shockin!

Used to be a DM as well btw, so not sure the whole non DM character would apply.

PoD was the first, and for most of the while, the only allowed evil character on Layonara. Significant storyline was used to back it up though,...pretty sure it involved me losing my soul somewhere along the lines... Lawful Evil of course, so I didnt exactly go around randomly slaughtering people.

My unusual best friend and almost counterpart was of course Quintayne Rosewayne, the champion of light and everything fuzzy warm. We saved each others lives back in the day and were forever annoying the hell out of each other. I am pretty sure a day didnt go by where we didnt argue, but together we were a pretty powerful force to reckon with.

Was a great story which to this say I still miss, and a random thought just popped into my head which made me wonder how things were :)

orth

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2008, 01:15:10 pm »
      Quote from: PoD

Was a great story which to this say I still miss, and a random thought just popped into my head which made me wonder how things were :)

Nathan! ;) Thanks for popping by, you held my hand when we went on the Road to Fort Llast and killed some Rotting Souls and the Lich, cool welcome.  It's now 5 years later :)

Hope things are well. I've let Leanthar know about this post.

Cheers,
      orth

Leanthar

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2008, 01:16:51 pm »
      Hiya PoD! How are you doing man? Long time no see.

".....pretty sure it involved me losing my soul somewhere along the lines...."

*GM Smile*  I will leave it at that, heh.

Chazzler

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2008, 08:22:54 am »
      When you join Layo, you definately at least sell your pinkyfinger ;)

jadewillow

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2008, 09:54:51 pm »
      By no means the oldest, I started under a different PC (Gre' Mantis) in early 05 that I carried over from another PW (Lands of Acheron). I followed a few others including Aleister and Goldwin. Never looked back.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2008, 11:35:41 am »
      Quote from: LynnJuniper
      PoD Dude! I've heard a LOT about you =P
      The oldest non DM character still around with any regularity probably is Eight Bit. I dunno for sure though.

I'm not around anymore. I'd like to be, but I like eating more than I like new hard drives and I'm not about to delete things I use for school. I knew 120gig wasn't enough.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2008, 11:44:06 am »
      >.> You could always trade me. I could shove the 120 gig into my brother's new old computer (my old one) and you can have my 232 >.>

Eight-Bit

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2008, 12:59:54 am »
      Quote from: LynnJuniper
      >.> You could always trade me. I could shove the 120 gig into my brother's new old computer (my old one) and you can have my 232 >.>

Done. Gimme!