The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A hole wit blood a'roun et  (Read 143 times)

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
A hole wit blood a'roun et
« on: May 21, 2007, 01:15:48 pm »
*posted on the wall at Fort Vehl just behind the guard & above the closest bench / written in charcoal*

Jusst south o Fort Vehl der be ahh hole wit blood a'roun et!
Et get da soun o spidas en et tu!
Efen n-ee knows 'bouut dis jusst put ye knowen unders me naiome.
Garnet StoneSoul

*there is ample room at the bottom of the note and a pice of charcoal on the bench under it*

Interia_Discordius

Re: A hole wit blood a'roun et
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 01:36:06 pm »
There is also another hole in the deserts of Dregar by the silver caves. If these two are somehow linked, then the spider-like creatures exist in both.
This is the same story as the one with the dark creatures. There are other writings on this that detail the story.

Extreme caution should be taken when entering this hole, as no creature dark or light enjoys meddling adventurers.

Sincerely,
Amaris A'Iretni

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 01:48:15 pm »
Indeed it is. Assuming you're mad enough to try fighting the things, hit them with healing as hard as you can; they're deaders, and have an aversion to sunlight like Vampires do.
~Pyyran

Gunther

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 04:07:52 pm »
Gunther saw that there were steps leading either to or from the bloody hole.

Odranoela

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 05:04:38 pm »
Oi also 'ave seen it an' fought it. We managed ta kill one o' them.. They dislike sum kinda desert flower with healin' powers. Mebbe sumthin' divine aswell.
-Lino

LynnJuniper

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 01:17:45 pm »
~I shall try to Sun-pop them when I next see them. Perhaps Undeath to Death will work as well.

Odranoela

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 01:18:59 pm »
Heck! Oi got me Crow Feather Necklace and a Holy Trap Kit ready for 'em bastards now!

LordCove

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 06:59:05 am »
Tough buggers....I'd bloody keep away from them.

Saying that....if you don't wanna get hurt by them.....don't attack them and don't bloody move!

cbnicholson

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 12:12:40 pm »
er..a group of us investigated the hole near Vehl..we encountered a very dark series of caves and several of these..darkbeasts.  We managed to kill several of the smaller spider like creatures and one of the larger beasts, but were driven out by three more the darkbeasts who killed four of our party..I'm avoiding the next one I see.  If ya want more answers talk to Clarissa, she was there.

no signature.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Walnutboy

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 08:16:24 pm »
    Witnessed the hole and the beasts leaving and entering it. After much arguing among our party little was disserned apart from the fact the creatures are quick and deadly!

Upon discussion with a dwarven friend he to had ventured with a party to see this hole, they ventured inside with torches and light.... they lived to leave the hole!!

If you see something in the shadows when the darkness creeps, don't run... it only makes your death quicker!

~Elandra~