The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Leringard - WARNING  (Read 326 times)

Makashi

Leringard - WARNING
« on: February 13, 2008, 11:37:01 am »
Rumours spread through the lands of trouble near Leringard, people going missing, killings and strange things being reported on a day to day to Leringard's authorities.

The Mistone Alliance have issued an official warning stating that the woods beyond Leringard are currently extremely dangerous to travel, and all precautions should be taken if it is absolutely necessary to pass through.

Stug3

Re: Leringard - WARNING
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 02:39:24 pm »
* Balthazar frowns as he reads *

Ominously vague...Perhaps more information can be provided by the local authorities or even the Alliance.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 03:52:23 pm »
*Tyrian reads the notice*

Not in my back yard...

*puts on her robes and goes on patrol*

Erik K

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 06:32:59 pm »
Marcus reads the notice and finds his curiousity peaked.  This is worth a look.

Masterjack

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 06:47:10 pm »
Hmmm this needs to be looked into. *With that Beli goes to the Leringard authorities for more specific information about this problem*

LordCove

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 07:13:12 pm »
** hearing the news of the trouble just outside Leringard from some passerbys, Sall frowns, eyeing the gates to the town warily...

.. with a deep sigh, he turns around and heads back the way he came... heading south to Fort Llast **

Bloody hells... aint safe to go nowhere no more.

Carillon

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 09:52:41 am »
*When Arynne hears the news she freezes for a moment, then her face grows grim and determined. She returns home to pack, and few outside her immediate circle know where she has gone. A few mention having seen her at the docks leading a young girl they presume to be her daughter by the hand.

When she returns, she is alone.*

LightlyFrosted

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 01:16:42 pm »
*Hearing the rumours, Tim heads off to Krandor, returning shortly with a half-dozen bottles of ink in hand.*

Vamps in my back yard?  Time to give them another think coming.

LordCove

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 03:13:58 pm »
* a few locals may have heard Sall and Tegan talking about the recent problems with Leringard over dinner in the Wild Surge.
When asked what they knew of the subject, Sall gives them this pearl of wisdom...*

Next time you hear someone screaming... go the "opposite" bloody direction!

And don't think some "guards" are gonna come to your rescue if you go and investigate. Oh no! They're "far" too busy protecting their own hides.

cbnicholson

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 12:55:21 pm »
*Daniel listens to the locals and shakes his head* I have not seen anything unusual in the forest during my patrols, but I shall redouble my efforts.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Varka

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 04:33:18 pm »
*An old dwarf arrives by the docks in Leringard. He hears the rumors and asks around for more specific clues by the inns at the docks. Afterwards he also goes to the guards office to get more details*

thedagda

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 05:15:13 pm »
*Hearing the gossip as she fills her canteens, Tariana sighs heavily**

"What ever happened to times when one could have a quiet, uneventful picnic in the woods?"

*she slings her canteens over her shoulder and heads for the nearest town guard for more information*

Pseudonym

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 05:29:50 pm »
*Days later Arkolio can be seen throughout the taverns of Leringard. Sponging free drinks where he is able, he loudly announces to any and all who wander within earshot about how he (somewhat assisted by a motley crew of adventurers) ended the threat of the organized orc attacks that threatened the city.*

All praise the saviour of Leringard, Arkolio!

stragen

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 03:00:36 am »

* The Leringard locals who were freed from the prisons of the Orcs tell a tale of a battle between the Orcs and a group of Dwarves and other adventurers lead by an old war hero. *