The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: NOTICE TO ALL WHO WOULD DEFEND THESE LANDS  (Read 422 times)

Hadji

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
NOTICE TO ALL WHO WOULD DEFEND THESE LANDS
« on: January 03, 2006, 11:13:00 am »
*written in clear, bold letters for ease of reading*

Two days past, within the crypts of Hlint, a priestess of Corath was witnessed, the emblem upon her shield clearly identified.

While interrogating her motives and reasons for fouling the crypt within the Hlint town borders, she summoned a powerful looking skeletal warrior, while claiming the crypts for her lord who she would not name.

After a barrage of insults and threats, (and the departure of the skeletal warrior) she left the crypts expanding her claims to all crypts, promising to animate and use the dead for her lord’s purposes.  

Subsequently, the crypts were inspected and no abnormal activity was found, although the undead still continue to reside within its halls from some unknown force.

Written as fact without personal interpretation or embellishment:

Lyons
earnest paladin of Rofirein, the All Seeing

Guardian 452

RE: NOTICE TO ALL WHO WOULD DEFEND THESE LANDS
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 11:47:00 am »
*Enzo reads the note and sighs*

Why does Corath draw all the idiots?

Shadowblade225

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 05:12:00 pm »
*Michaelis sees the note as well and grumbles to himself* Corathanites...they should be wiped from existense along with their putrid god.

silverblades

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 05:47:00 pm »
*Balazar reads the note as anger wells  inside him he shouts out*
As if we didnt have enough problems with all that goes on here we have to worry about corathites bringing in more pollution in the already mudded waters. The unholy evil that constantly resides in the hlint crypts is bad enough, but to summon more powerful fiends is grounds for banning all of them from hlint. Next thing you know they'll want to petition the council for control of the crypts out of the hands of poor erag and say they'll do it for free out of the kindness of their putrid hearts. All the while conjuring up an unholy army of evil in the town itself. Gah!...I think Im sick.... Corathites ...may they brought to justice ..and swiftly!
There can be only One.

Grid Blader

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 06:44:00 pm »
*A man walks up and reads the note.  His hood is pulled down low so no one can see his face*

Humm

*smiles*

I hope she does, gives me more practice..

Nyralotep

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 06:49:00 pm »
*Nobwocket reads the notice*
  *Thinks to self* Corath.....not the most trustworthy of people....however this priestess may have information and insights I need in my pursuit of information.

Cp_Winddancer

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 11:32:00 pm »
*Marcus walks by the note cloaked in invisibilty reads the note.  A slight smirk comes to his face as he pulls out a piece of charcoal and draws a skeleton across the note*

Cp_Winddancer

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 11:32:00 pm »
*Marcus walks by the note cloaked in invisibilty reads the note.  A slight smirk comes to his face as he pulls out a piece of charcoal and draws a skeleton across the note*

thekevmon

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 01:45:00 pm »
*Sirrynth walks up to the note invisible and reads. As he reads, a large grin spreads across his face*

Rotagon

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 01:56:00 pm »
    *Cowled and silent, Demader walks over to see this note.  Upon reading the initial inscription and seeing the marks left by others, a low animal-like growl escapes from him* 
      *muttering aloud* This can not be tolerated, those that are laid to rest, should stay in the ground where they belong.  If the Mother has use for them, she will see fit to take matters in hand.
      *still muttering as he quietly walks away* This place - it is enough to make one insane - or reinforce ones current disbelief in ones own sanity.

silverblades

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 08:34:00 pm »
    Another  note is added to the existing one*

I Balazar Paladin of Toran want to add to this a strange sighting while traveling through the Seilwoods on return from a hunting trip for a boar skin. With a witness of three others (I will not mention their names for honors sake).
     I saw a great darkness fall upon the woods with inky blackness and the chill of great evil I felt. I could not see into it and dared not enter for there were Giants or perhaps Ogres at the edges of this darkness that dared not enter into its depts also. The three I traveled with ran off at the sight of it so I felt it best if I parted ways, and reported my findings.
     I speak this as a warning to those that enter the Seilwoodwood alone or even in the company of others . Beware for a dark unknown evil exists there.
    There can be only One.

anything