The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: AT Bug Reports Collective Thread - UPDATED 4/2/07  (Read 415 times)

Rayenoir

• Followers of Rofirein
    • Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
AT Bug Reports Collective Thread - UPDATED 4/2/07
« on: February 28, 2007, 11:50:51 am »
I've been trying to catch and place in-game signs in front of all the misaligned area transitions that I've become aware of to give ample warning to people running around exploring, but keeping track of individual threads is going to drive me crazy.  Please post any broken area transitions here in this thread.  Thank you!

EventHorizon

Re: AT Bug Reports Collective Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 02:06:27 pm »
AT Firesteep related bugs

1. Location Xora's Tower: Captain at Xora's tower sailing To firesteep doesn't work, the buggar likes to steal your tickets though, scurvey pirate dog.

2. Location: Firesteep mountain valley To sunset docks. None working.

3. Location: Firesteep summit by the two towers. The transition down from tower #2 to the ground seem to be malfunctioning.

Filatus

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 02:26:19 pm »
EventHorizon - 2/28/2007  11:06 PM

1. Location Xora's Tower: Captain at Xora's tower sailing To firesteep doesn't work, the buggar likes to steal your tickets though, scurvey pirate dog.

3. Location: Firesteep summit by the two towers. The transition down from tower #2 to the ground seem to be malfunctioning.

The transition for the firesteep tower did work for my gm avatar though.

Blackguy

RE: AT Bug Reports Collective Thread
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 02:33:36 pm »
WE all know that the AT from Gulf of Bageria leading into the spirit dunes is not working. thanks for the sign btw Ray. But the path suggested by Pan, running through the Ire Mountains, does not works aswell. It transitions you back to the spirit dunes. Im talking Ire Mountain transition to Gnoll watchtower. If thats still the areas thats supposed to be after there.

Chongo

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 02:49:55 pm »

Ship captain convos aren't updated.  So there are no new WP sends.  I'm fairly sure this goes for every ship captain sending to new WPs.  (i.e. Hurm, Firesteep/Xoras, etc)

Nyralotep

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 03:20:14 pm »
The AT to Wolfswood cave is not working.  I saw AT but could not transition.

Praylor Falcus

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 03:25:48 pm »
Black dog moors, I am on map with jasmin and can not exit it to leave the moors

Character trapped is canius hearthgard

Fixed by geryon , thanks loads

Nehetsrev

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 05:48:12 pm »
Chongo - 2/28/2007  4:49 PM

Ship captain convos aren't updated.  So there are no new WP sends.  I'm fairly sure this goes for every ship captain sending to new WPs.  (i.e. Hurm, Firesteep/Xoras, etc)

Not sure by the 'tech-talk' from this other fellows post, but I think what I've found relates.  When trying to sail from Leringard (on West) to Hurm (on Central) my character is being ported to her home in Haft Lake which is the last place on Central she was before going back to West and trying to sail from Leringard to Hurm.  In short I can't sail from Leringard to Hurm because it's not porting me to Hurm after logging into Central.  I made two attempts to try this, in case the first time had just been a fluke, but the same results were received on the second attempt as well.

minerva

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 08:29:17 pm »
Gloom Woods to Gloom Woods Cave and vice versa

Leanthar

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 08:48:31 pm »
The AT for Hurm to Hurm Tavern does not seem to be connected as one can not get in (or out) of the tavern--both directions.

Hellblazer

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 11:56:09 pm »

stragen

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 06:48:16 pm »
Exiting the temple of Az'atta in what used to be Suaridia is difficult/impossible.  The area transition may be broken as I required GM assistance to leave the temple.

Makashi

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 12:59:36 am »
Filatus - 2/28/2007  10:26 PM

EventHorizon - 2/28/2007  11:06 PM

The transition for the firesteep tower did work for my gm avatar though.

I had the same problem, transitions going there fine, on the way back there are several missing.

D Blaze

AT Hlint Outskirts East to Hlint - final orientation
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 06:45:16 am »
When coming into the city from the east side, you appear on the other side, facing back East (instead of West into the city), and behind the gates(still outside the town), instead of in front of the gates (inside the town).
  The reasoning as to how this occured is something I can't figure, perhaps one of the door ATs (either the one in Hlint, or the one in Hlint Outskirts East, or both) was put in backwards as all doors have an orientation of in or out facing, thus altering you final facing on crossing through.
  This can become a headache for everyone coming into town for a break, using the keyboard or quick clicking of the mouse will send you right back out of the city again.

D Blaze

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 04:11:59 am »
Hlint - Graveyard, top left corner of map.

The far left crypt door still has an AT attached to it that doesn't work (since the low lvl crypts were moved elsewhere).

This is more for clean-up than a hazard.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: AT Hlint Outskirts East to Hlint - final orientation
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 06:45:16 am »
I've noticed this same occurrance in multiple other ATs - I'll make sure to note here which ones when I get on again.

Dorganath

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 06:45:52 am »
Moved the above two posts into the common thread.
  Please try and put all AT-related issues here,

EventHorizon

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 08:14:03 am »
Roldem - Corsain Western Gate; Ship Captain doesn't seem to be thrilled about taking you to Silden... (not sure if the name is correct anylonger).

Kirbiana

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 08:17:51 am »
I honestly don't know if this is a bug or just something wrong with my laptop, but the AT into the first Gloomwood map makes an electric-spark type noise every time I go through it.  It is loud and scary enough to wake five sleeping dogs into a barking frenzy, however it doesn't happen for my friend using the desktop in the same room.

gilshem ironstone

AT Bug - Swamp of Lost Souls
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 10:11:53 am »
An AT between two towers, not sure which area but one of the first if you are coming from the Katherian Way, appears to be broken.  I am stuck right now and if a GM sees this could they port me out?  Thanks a bunch.

BTW, it is very scary in there now.