The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello from far beyond  (Read 242 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

Hello from far beyond
« on: February 08, 2007, 11:57:33 pm »
Hello everybody from Layonara,

Well I now only have 36 days left of this patrol and I'll finally be home, I honestly can't wait.  For those who don't know me or can't remember who I am, I played a character everyone loved to hate named Lia Di'makiir, she permed just before I got on my 6 month tour, but that won't stop me from playing on Layo.

I have so many questions and so much catching up to do, but I probably won't be able to see any replies till I get home.  Forums and e-mail sites like hotmail, along with many other sites are firewalled on our ship lan on the boat.  They do that so it will be harder to get virus's on our boat, whish is the last thing a warship needs.

Incase anyone was wondering, I'm on the Canadian warship called the HMCS Ottawa, we just finished our patrol and are now on our return home transit going through northern Asia along the way, I'm in Malaysia right now, which is a blast.  The only thing we did out there worth bragging about is we saved 18 sailors from sinking with thier dhow earlier in the patrol.  We tried to save the small boat, but realized we couldn't pump the water out fast enough, so we helped them abandon ship, I was in the operations room at the time, but I hear there was a tear fest on the bridge when the boat sank.

I hope everyone is enjoying thier time here, this is a great server.  I'll be back soon enough with a different character.

Tanman

Re: Hello from far beyond
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 12:04:07 am »
Hey I remember you. Great to hear about your escapades. Love to see you come back and will enjoy RP with you.

Ozy_Llewellyn

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 12:05:15 am »
I can't wait to see what new devices you develop. Also eighteen good reasons to have the HMCS Ottawa in the first place.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 12:23:49 am »
*giggles* Welcome back (Kind of) Oh player of Lia! Going to be weird seeing you under a different character...No more enchantresses okay? Though you did play one really well

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 03:48:56 am »
Welcome back.

Leanthar

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 05:12:33 am »
Hi man, glad to hear things are going well. Welcome back.

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 05:19:25 am »
Welcome back.

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 06:08:50 am »
Welcome back! :)

Weeblie

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 06:23:57 am »
I hope you didn't get seasick? :)

Welcome back!

Filatus

RE: Hello from far beyond
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 06:40:12 am »

Good to hear from you again. :)

Nyralotep

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 07:26:42 am »
Good to hear you're on your way back!

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 09:28:15 am »
Due to some thing that Rhynn did Apes rule the world of layonara and they blew it up! They blew it up!! Darn them Darn them to Heck!

Serissa

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 05:53:19 am »
Kyle and I will be looking forward to meeting you in game.  We still live in the house Lia sold us.--Ferrit

Shadowblade225

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 08:29:26 am »
Stay safe out there and look forward to seeing you back :)

aragwen

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 08:55:34 am »
Keep yourself safe and we will see you in the world soon.

akata

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 11:21:35 am »
welcome back is looking forward to meeting your new character and reading about Lia in the halls of Heroes

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 06:21:21 pm »
akata - 2/10/2007  11:21 AM

welcome back is looking forward to meeting your new character and reading about Lia in the halls of Heroes

yeah... still need to work on that one.  A little saying/story will be made for that soon Leanthar... I hope the Will Lia wrote will be in effect for when she is burried.

Anyways, this will be the last message you see from me for awhile.  Next stop, Hong Kong.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 09:20:08 am »
Ahh, Lia.

It's good to see you headed back here, man.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 09:29:22 am »
Dude, bring me back something nice!

Also, I hope you have nothing but the best of smooth sailing on your way back here.

jan

RE: Hello from far beyond
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 03:02:31 pm »
Have a safe and prosperous trip back.
Cant wait to see what you will come up with now :)